Led by STEP member Paul King, our team of Solicitors, Chartered Legal Executives and CILEX members can assist with a range of legal work for you, your family and your business.

On this page you can find links to a range of our legal services. If you don’t see the service you’re looking for listed here, please do contact us to see if we can help you.

Making a Will

Making a Will with us helps to protect more of your assets for your children and grandchildren, protecting your hard-earned cash for future generations.

Lasting Power of Attorney

A Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) gives someone of your choice the ability to act on your behalf, should you be unable to act yourself.


We know how difficult a time it is when we lose someone close. We offer a sensitive service designed to remove the burden of dealing with the estate.

Letters of administration

If someone dies without a Will, you may need ‘Letters of Administration’, entitling you to deal with the person’s estate.

Deputyship Orders

If someone close to you has lost mental capacity and in the absence of an EPA or LPA, you may need to apply to the Court of Protection for a Deputyship Order.

Contesting a Will

There are a number of grounds for contesting a Will and various other types of claims that can be made against an estate.

Director Succession

Anyone can lose the ability to make decisions for themselves at any age, due to an accident or illness. If you own a business, what would happen if you lost mental capacity?

Digital assets

When it comes to making a Will, digital assets are often overlooked. We explain how various assets of monetary or sentimental value should be dealt with.

Statutory Will

When someone who has not made a Will loses mental capacity, it is possible to apply to the Court to make a Statutory Will.

Inheritance tax guide

An overview of inheritance tax charges, allowances and reliefs, plus an introduction to the types of trust you might include in your Will and how they can be beneficial.

Deed of Variation

April King’s legal team can draft a Deed of Variation for you to vary the disposition of property under a Will or by intestacy, passing by the law of survivorship or by nomination.