Who will manage your property and finances if you fall ill?

Manage finances

It’s a common misconception that if you should become incapacitated, your spouse, civil partner or cohabiting partner can manage your financial affairs for you. This is simply not true, and in such circumstances accounts (even joint accounts) can be frozen whilst an order is granted by the Court.

We are here to help you and remain fully open during this current lockdown.